- 60,000 say they'll march in London this weekend, demanding positive change for the UK's stance on refugees.
- Four men admit to having a hand in the Hatton Garden robbery.
- Camden Road boozer, once the preferred haunt of Britpop elite, under threat of closure.
- Buy a £10m flat in Kensington for just £500k.
- All the week's rail news.
- PROOF that the Tower is haunted by the two princes? No.
- The Houses of Parliament as a circus tent, and a baffled Big Ben: we love this wacky map.
- Man performs impromptu rendition of Daisy Bell at St Pancras station. Altogether now...
London News Roundup: Four Admit Part In Hatton Garden Raid
Last Updated 04 September 2015