- A man has died after being shot early Saturday afternoon in Homerton.
- Two boys have been arrested on suspicion of arson after a major fire at a mosque in Morden.
- And there's been another blaze at a former library in Feltham.
- Artwork showing "MICE-IS" attacking Sylvanian Families has been withdrawn from a free speech exhibition because of security fears. Does this mean the terrorists have won?
- Three people have been injured following a knife fight in Brockley.
- Boris Johnson has 'called in' the plans for redeveloping Bishopsgate Goodsyard which, if past City Hall decisions are anything to go by, means it'll go ahead pretty much as is.
- Because the Cereal Killer Cafe is the most heinous symbol of gentrification anywhere in London, right?
- A charity is handing out night bus tickets as a fallback for rough sleepers.
- Melvyn Bragg thinks London is 'back' as a global city of culture. Did we ever go away?
- The Washington Post has mapped where people run in different cities. The London one is quite beautiful.
London News Roundup: Cereal Cafe Attacked
Last Updated 27 September 2015