- Holborn tube station evacuated as it's 'swarmed' by armed police.
- Lambeth Council deal further blow to Garden Bridge plans.
- Thousands converge on Millennium Bridge to protest against poverty, inequality and climate change.
- Sadiq Khan would plant two million trees in London...
- ... while some green-fingered so and so has already been hard at it: a 'forest' of cannabis has been discovered in Kingston upon Thames.
- All the places you can't afford to live, now in a handy tube map.
- Receipt for man's very mild curry contains a racist slur.
- Monkey keeper and meerkat keeper fight over the affections of llama keeper.
- Trees cost west London councils more than £1m in compensation.
- New video game set in a Victorian London looks pretty sweet.
- The Phantom Framer strikes again.
- Top advice from Miss Leicestershire: the London Dungeon is one of the only attractions in London worth paying for.
- Cheer up guys, it's Friday...
- ...although actually, is there really that much to smile about?
London News Roundup: Cannabis 'Forest' Found In Kingston
Last Updated 25 September 2015