- A body has been discovered in the Regent's canal.
- Homeless young people are being given night bus tickets in lieu of a bed for the night.
- Mayor Sadiq Khan would ditch the Garden Bridge.
- Can piggyback homes ease the housing crisis? And by the way, what are piggyback homes?
- Semi-naked woman glues herself to front of Croydon Debenhams.
- Bloodhound Super-Sonic Car puts all those Kensington boy racers to shame...
- ...and talking of speeding, apparently the tube is going too fast.
- Bank Junction's going to be a mess tonight, courtesy of a taxi cab strike.
- Greenwich is the most stressed-out part of London.
- The cats of 1950s London.
London News Roundup: Mayor Khan Would Scrap Garden Bridge
Last Updated 24 September 2015