- London beats New York to the title of best financial centre.
- An exploding car transporter has caused problems on the M25...
- ...While a school in Harlesden caught fire.
- Armed police surprise burglars who were robbing a flat in Belgravia.
- Lord Ashcroft takes aim at Boris Johnson next with £93m policing "bung" claim.
- Skeletons in the (water) closet at Westminster Abbey.
- Barack Obama's cousin is suing the Met for breaking wind in her general direction.
- What does the housing crisis mean for art in London?
- A north London teenager was mugged for his hoverboard.
- Dying for a cuppa? A death cafe is to open in London.
- Do you live in one of London's 'million pound postcodes'?
- London tourism on the cheap(ish).
- Bromley Museum is on the move — the collection will be rehoused in the local library.
- And finally, an albino squirrel has been spotted in Camberwell.
London News Roundup: The City Cocks A Snook At NYC
Last Updated 23 September 2015