- Every road collision in London since 2005 has been mapped.
- Six people have been arrested following the murder of a woman in Enfield last week.
- Rightmove thinks the average London home could cost £1m by 2020.
- Women in the capital have fewer children than anywhere else in England.
- The Southbank Centre is getting £500k to put on a new Love China festival for the next three years.
- The ballot for guided tours round Henry V's chapel in Westminster Abbey opens Tuesday.
- Is London no longer a city of opportunity?
- The only people allowed to whistle in Burlington Arcade are Paul McCartney — and now a schoolboy. (This is such a sweet story.)
London News Roundup: Every Capital Road Collision Mapped
Last Updated 21 September 2015