- A man was injured after falling into the path of a train at Twickenham, after the Rugby World Cup's opening game.
- Paramedics whisked a stabbing victim to hospital on Saturday morning following an attack in Elephant and Castle.
- HS2 could initially terminate at Old Oak Common when it (eventually) opens.
- The Archbishop of Canterbury has offered up a house at Lambeth Palace for refugees.
- A fire broke out at a construction site on Poland Street: shoppers were treated to the sight of four engines tackling the blaze.
- Ew: a bin lorry has overturned and spewed its load all over Staples Corner.
- A plaque dedicated to Lee Rigby will be erected in Woolwich.
- Looking for Hole in the Wall Passage, and the Cato Street conspiracy.
- Diamond Geezer spots a new creation from TfL's Department Of Additional Health And Safety Notices.
London News Roundup: Archbishop Welcomes Refugees
Last Updated 20 September 2015