- Several people injured at King's Cross station after a train smashes into the buffers.
- Kensington and Chelsea council may have to sell up to 97% of their housing stock.
- Four-year-old is left behind on nursery trip to London Zoo.
- One of Brixton's longest-running nightclubs set to close, making way for retail/luxury living space.
- Welsh train lines might ease overcrowding with surplus London Underground stock.
- London's docks are back in business. And this time there are robots.
- Former residents return to Milner Square in this touching video.
- More restaurant chains — including Draft House and Fortnum & Mason — are not giving the service charge directly to their employees.
- The Tories are apparently having a tough time selecting a mayoral candidate.
- Director behind new London Fields film is suing producers for releasing a cut that 'isn't his work'.
- First they were kept awake by a wedding party, now their tour bus has been given a parking ticket. Welcome to Croydon, the French rugby team.
London News Roundup: Is The Tube Coming To Wales?
Last Updated 17 September 2015