- A protest by cabbies in City Hall turned nasty with police called in.
- Anarchist self-build estates in Lewisham might just be the future...
- ...Or maybe all councils should become landlords?
- A geographically correct tube map reveals the spaghetti Bolognese beneath our feet.
- There are calls to make West Ham's deal for the Olympic Stadium public.
- London's Ladywell Baths is on the Victorian Society's list of buildings in peril.
- Morrisons supermarket closures includes one in London.
- Just how wasteful are we? Apparently Londoners chuck out £500 worth of items a year.
- A 15,000 home masterplan for Greenwich Peninsula has been approved.
- A breaching whale splashes down on two Londoners in a kayak.
London News Roundup: Unhappy Cabbies
Last Updated 16 September 2015