- A 35 year old woman has been found stabbed to death in Chelsea.
- Protesters against changes to the law on psychoactive substances took nitrous oxide outside Parliament.
- A man died after being hit by a van on Kingsland Road on Saturday, and a 9 year old boy is critically ill after being hit by a car in Barking.
- Chelsea won the Women's FA Cup in front of 30,000 people at Wembley.
- Dave Hill says not all luxury property in London is a bad thing...
- New Cross to Neukölln: how young creatives are leaving London for Berlin.
- Knightsbridge residents are getting fed up with rich wankers revving the engines on their massive supercars.
- The British Library has been given Grade I listed status.
- Accio Central Line: a Harry Potter tube map.
- And not to be outdone: a Doctor Who guide to London.
London News Roundup: Saddle Up For Ride London
Last Updated 02 August 2015