- A cyclist died participating in RideLondon at the weekend.
- Tree rips the top off a tourist bus in Russell Square. Four people have been taken to hospital.
- What was the point of the new Routemaster?
- Almost half of all stamp duty in England and Wales comes from London.
- Enough Borises and Kens; let's have a boring Mayor of London for once.
- The Canterbury Arms in Brixton is earmarked for imminent demolition. See it off in style at this Friday's How Does It Feel To Be Loved.
- Peckham Coal Line campaign hopes to raise £66k.
- Flat with shower in the kitchen 'plumbs new depths of bad bastardry'.
- Stagger your way through south east London's tap rooms.
- Having trouble viewing this article?
London News Roundup: Roof Ripped Off Central London Tourist Bus
Last Updated 18 August 2015