- A teenager has been seriously injured during a fight in Chadwell Heath.
- Supercar ploughs into Chelsea Bridge.
- Giant python on the loose in Wandsworth is captured by police.
- Commute in from east London? Avoid future tube strike chaos using these cycling tips.
- Boris says he's hit his target of delivering 100 pocket parks.
- The Overground extended to Thamesmead and Abbey Wood? If only.
- Thameslink wants to create a 'Customer Cabinet'.
- The plague of 1665: mapped.
- Zombie ads on the tube are killed off...
- ... while Gatwick airport ads are grounded.
- Could this sentence explaining that Brick Lane is getting a Friends café BE any more contrived?
London News Roundup: Why Can't The Overground Go To Thamesmead?
Last Updated 12 August 2015