- 13 people have been arrested following the shooting of a man in Dalston on Sunday afternoon.
- Poor Barking Riverside: so isolated, it gets excited by the opening of a Morrisons Local.
- Tory mayoral hopeful Andrew Boff is fed up of the way housing is directed towards the needs of developers rather than Londoners.
- Kids Company founder Camila Batmanghelidjh plans to set up a food bank for children in Lambeth.
- Woman strips off in Piccadilly Circus to raise awareness of eating disorders; gets a shedload of media publicity (including right here).
- Twickenham pubs are seething at the prospect of a 10pm curfew during the Rugby World Cup.
- Muhammad and Amelia were London's most popular baby names in 2014.
- The Troubadour in Earls Court is safe; the fate of the Royal Vauxhall Tavern is less certain.
- Crap London property listing of the week: one bedroom flat "un-mortgageable due to size".
- What Portcullis House in Westminster could have looked like.
- Cockney rhyming slang is on its last bacon. (Look, we're semi-reliably informed that means legs.)
- London in slooooooooooooow mooooooooooooootion.
London News Roundup: Which Bit Of London Is Excited To Get A Morrisons?
Last Updated 17 August 2015