- St John's Wood art dealer arrested in Italy on suspicion of murdering her grandmother.
- Married London couple and their three daughters arrested on suspicion of terror offences.
- London Mayor hopeful Tessa Jowell vows to eradicate sexist tube ads if elected.
- Gun carriage from HMS London lifted from Southend seabed.
- The Isle of Dogs during the second world war.
- London's fringe theatres to get cash boost from West End deity.
- "Do not bring any big / fat girls / guys" says moronic club promoter.
- Vintage footage of Jeremy Corbyn socking it to Margaret Thatcher in the House of Commons.
- The days when East Enders went hop picking in Kent.
- You know how it got a bit damp today...
London News Roundup: Corbyn Socks It To Thatcher
Last Updated 18 August 2015