- An unexploded WW2 bomb has been found in Bethnal Green.
- Network Rail has been fined £2m, in part because of the almighty cock-ups at London Bridge earlier in the year.
- London Underground and unions are back in talks over the night tube — which might end up being delayed.
- Dancer Jonathan Ollivier died in a motorbike accident in Clerkenwell on Sunday.
- If Richard Rogers loves Robin Hood Gardens so much, he should go live there.
- Benedict Cumberbatch has been asking fans to spare a thought for actors having to stare into a sea of blinking camera lights at the Barbican.
- Luxury central London property prices are cooling down — as ads for flats in Nine Elms go up in Hong Kong.
- London Reconnections explains why the Victoria line's closed between Seven Sisters and Walthamstow.
London News Roundup: WW2 Bomb Found In Bethnal Green
Last Updated 10 August 2015