- A man has handed himself into police after a video of a cyclist being pushed into traffic went viral.
- Jeremy Corbyn's mooting the possibility of women-only carriages. Here's a good summary of reasons for and against.
- Three people have been arrested after a man fell to his death from a block of flats.
- A 17 year old boy has been charged over the Peckham attack that led to a woman losing her baby.
- What do you get if you pay £25k a year to live in a swanky hall of residence?
- Complaints relating to prostitution rise 70% in Hackney.
- Live in Harrow? You're more likely than anyone in the rest of the country to develop type 2 diabetes.
- RMT members are striking on First Great Western trains this weekend.
- Turtles, dogs and a coffin: some of the odder items fly tipped in Redbridge.
- Meantime beer is sometimes brewed in the Netherlands. Does it matter?
- Morden Hall Park bridge is one of the best places in the UK to play poohsticks. Just not in this weather.
London News Roundup: Corbyn Suggests Women Only Carriages
Last Updated 26 August 2015