- Provocative Prophet Mohammed cartoon exhibition cancelled amid security fears.
- Next week's transport strikes will be in effect on the Thames too.
- The 10 worst commutes in west London.
- Snarling Arctic wolf brought into Chelsea police station.
- Posh pools set to flood the city.
- Waterloo East is getting a selfie stick library. That we could only find a proper article about this from Kent Online, goes to show how much London actually cares about this.
- Your weekly dose of London rail transport news.
- Yesterday we were told we'd get a tornado this weekend. Now, apparently it's going to be a 'Spanish Plume'. Sounds a bit more pleasant, doesn't it.
- London's Muslim drag queens.
London News Roundup: Arctic Wolf Visits Chelsea Police Station
Last Updated 21 August 2015