- A woman has died after falling and hitting her head on a bus in west London.
- Cyclist suffers permanent nerve damage after an apparently unprovoked attack on the Isle of Dogs.
- Police on the hunt for a man, after a teenage girl is sexually assaulted on a Greenwich bus.
- Scumbags deface Jewish memorial with raw meat.
- A tornado might be on the way.
- London's exploding pavements are a real danger.
- Plans for new Buckingham Palace cycle highway released.
- If Corbyn can do so well, is surprise victory on the cards for Wolmar too?
- Football supporters call for public inquiry into West Ham's rental of the Olympic Stadium.
- Elf the Musical: Priciest West End show ever?
- Classic minicab/black cab bants (featuring some spicy language).
- Advertising at Old Street reveals some worrying things about the UK.
London News Roundup: New Cycle Highway For Buckingham Palace
Last Updated 20 August 2015