- Kids Company could close tonight after problems with its government grant.
- Some utter shitweasel has stolen a custom-made electric wheelchair.
- There's been a serious accident involving a motorcyclist and a pedestrian outside Aldgate tube station.
- Anjem Choudary has been charged with encouraging support for Islamic State.
- TfL has apparently refused to release CCTV footage of a hit-and-run cycling incident because it 'wasn't serious enough'.
- 58 firefighters tackled a fire in a Palmers Green restaurant earlier.
- After yesterday's 'it's cheaper to buy a French chateau than live in London' story, here's the tale of someone who commutes from Barcelona.
- And, of course, tube strike tube strike TUBE STRIKE. Now stop whining about it.
London News Roundup: Strike!
Last Updated 05 August 2015