- Looks like the City of London is about to secure the Museum of London's new home.
- A London-bound plane lands in Canada after bomb alert.
- Will the Walkie Talkie owners have to rebuild the sky garden? (free but need to register)
- Stephen Merchant's West End play is closing early due to poor audience numbers.
- Southwark ranks second place in England for green spaces and parks...
- ...while the same borough has Britain’s ‘most expensive council houses’ for sale at £3m each.
- A drivers revolt is likely to land Uber in court.
- Commuters are waiting a total of 1.9m hours each month for late trains.
- Is Danny Dyer the new Oscar Wilde? (no)
- An artist in a gimp outfit pissed off people in a library.
London News Roundup: Is Danny Dyer A Shining Wit?
Last Updated 29 July 2015