- A teenager is fighting for her life after apparently leaning over a tube platform to see mice, and being hit by train.
- Residents of Cressingham Gardens told to pay up to £14,000 for repairs to their homes. Homes up for imminent demolition.
- Group of artists make a point against 'anti-homeless spikes' by covering them with a soft bed.
- One of London's largest Roman ruins to open to the public regularly.
- Hoxton theatre to stage production of King Lear with a cast of sheep. So... King Shear then. What?
- How many gallons of Chucklehead will you be absorbing at the Lambeth Country show this weekend?
- Man called Wood builds wooden house. Well you Wood, wooden you.
- Increased sandwich availability on Brick Lane makes people angry.
- Tourists are encouraged to explore the UK outside of London. Apparently there's a Cornish Highlands and a Scottish Riviera or something.
- Channing Tatum single-handedly revives London ladies' desire for naked man flesh.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 18 August 2015