- 91-year-old man living in Canada admits murdering a prostitute in 1940s Soho.
- Man mugged on own doorstep after trying to sell iPhone through Gumtree.
- Waltham Forest authority has replaced exactly zero of the 264 homes it's sold through Right to Buy.
- First-hand accounts from those who benefited from Kids Company, which is now threatened with closure.
- Some bastard abandoned an African pygmy hedgehog.
- We should have three times as many electric buses next year.
- A Twin Peaks-themed diner is coming to London next month. Here's hoping they do a damn fine cup of coffee.
- £390,000 for a parking space, anyone?
- The Royal Docks is inviting people to take a dip.
- Stokie-based Theatre N16 is moving to The Bedford in Balham.
- They FINALLY caught Camden's AWOL peacock... using two sets of goalposts. Back of the net.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 18 August 2015