- Two Met officers injured by knife-throwing man.
- Mother and daughter accused of poisoning London bus driver's Christmas Day Lambrini with anti-freeze.
- MP's son attacked in Leicester Square.
- Developers might be granted automatic planning permission for disused industrial sites.
- Uber's response to the tube strike was to triple fares. Cheers guys.
- 75th anniversary of the Battle of Britain was marked with a flypast over London.
- Usain Bolt is returning to the Olympic Stadium.
- Is London losing its creative class?...
- ...The Maccabees think so.
- An emoji tube station quiz has gone viral. If only we could remember where we'd seen that idea before...
- The fat lady has sung for the English National Opera's artistic director.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 18 August 2015