- It's been 10 years since London won the Olympics. God, that was a good day.
- Three separate fires broke out in the space of an hour on Saturday, and two people died in a fire at some garages in Ladywell this morning.
- Flooding closed the District Line between Earls Court and Edgware Road on Sunday afternoon.
- Boris Johnson backs the campaign to get the Royal Vauxhall Tavern listed.
- RMT staff on First Great Western plan to strike for 48 hours from 6.30pm this Wednesday. Co-incides well with the tube strike, there...
- ...Speaking of which, London Underground has put forward a new pay offer to try and avert this week's tube strike. All a bit fast moving and confusing, follow the BBC's Tom Edwards on Twitter for the latest.
- One lone police officer tried to hold off a crowd of gatecrashers at Wireless over the weekend.
- Tessa Jowell has been bemoaning the Olympics's failure to engage London youngsters in sport.
- Comedian Rosie Wilby loves Brixton Specsavers. Other things about Brixton too, but Specsavers nails it.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 06 July 2015