- Party in Shooter's Hill turns ugly.
- London-based children’s campaigner Camila Batmanghelidjh criticises the government as she leaves the charity she's been working at for 20 years.
- It'd be handy having a Muslim Mayor, suggests Muslim mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan.
- London shouldn't have another white, male Mayor, suggests black female mayoral candidate Diane Abbott.
- Isn't regeneration just social cleaning? asks CityMetric.
- Around 400 suspected pirate radio setups were raided in the last two years. Nearly 25% were in Haringey.
- What does your independent cinema mean to you?
- Meet the Houndsditch Macaroni.
- Diamond Geezer's predictions on the Olympic legacy: how right was he?
- Why you're currently sitting in a pool of your own mucus.
- The Hoff's favourite London boozer is genuinely on Knightrider Street.
- Two mermaids pulled out of the Thames by RNLI. OK, they might have been squiffy skinny dippers.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 18 August 2015