- Boris wants to make London the ultra-low emission vehicle capital of Europe...
- ...even though around 80 Routemasters are running off diesel, and emitting more dangerous fumes than the buses they replaced.
- 27 homes with council-rate rent to be built 300m from The Shard.
- Rickshaw driver caught on film trying to charge tourists £206 for a 10-minute journey.
- The Olympic legacy looks good judging by Queen Elizabeth Park, but how about the borough of Newham as a whole?
- The worst landlord in London.
- Just in case you were missing Jeremy Clarkson, here are some some people in fast cars.
- The Gentle Author is after your help to publish his book of London cries.
- Deserter returns to Clapham for the first time since there was nothing to do there except eat Wimpy and do smack.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 18 August 2015