- A 12-year-old boy has been stabbed in Hoxton.
- Ticket inspector and commuter attacked with 'acid' on Overground in Tottenham.
- 26 people found inhabiting a three-bedroom house in Newham.
- Protesters occupy maternity ward of Ealing hospital that's set to close next week.
- Mayor announces new London Housing Zones.
- Tube boss Sir Peter Hendy quits to go and work for Network Rail.
- Following news that London fire deaths are down, Boris wants to cut another 13 fire engines.
- Bit of pavement in Islington sold for £125,000.
- The Breakfast Club will open a new chain at what was The Black Cap, in Camden...
- ...while BrewDog plans to launch a retro gaming arcade in Shoreditch. Metallica-themed pinball machines, anyone?
- Brick Lane as it was in 1997.
- Where London's chefs go to party.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 18 August 2015