- Stowaway from South Africa falls to his death from a BA plane onto the offices of NotOnTheHighStreet.com in Kew.
- Two men are detained on suspicion of murdering an MP in Edgware five years ago.
- Tour bus driver 'throttles' woman for taking a photograph of the bus running a red light.
- The gentrification of Archway in five easy steps.
- £70,000 Walthamstow 'shed' removed from property listings... presumably because it's a shed.
- 'Age is my advantage,' says Mayoral hopeful Tessa Jowell.
- Some students will pay £12,000 a month to rent in London.
- Bombardier Transportation wins contract to built fleet of at least 45 new Overground trains.
- West Ham's kit for next season pays homage to the Boleyn Ground, which the team will leave in 2016 for the Olympic Stadium.
- Fancy riding the giant yellow water slide behind King's Cross station?
- Character arrested in Shoreditch after sunbathing in Speedos in the middle of the road.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 18 August 2015