- Police explode suspicious-looking object in Watford, as suspect is led away.
- Man on Euston Road offers 12-year-old girl sex.
- Looks like the biggest tube strike in more than 10 years could happen on 8 July.
- Why cyclists need a new bridge, and how they might get it.
- Could Oxford Street be going bus-free?
- "You'll never guess who I had tell me to fuck off and die last night..."
- Fixing Parliament could rack up a bill of £5.7bn.
- Poached egg café opens in Dalston.
- Bright red and yellow pavilions appear in King's Cross.
- Deserter dials M for Marlowe.
- The Man Who Photographed Car Crashes.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 13 October 2015