- A pregnant woman who lost her baby in a Peckham attack may have been targeted.
- Nuns, farmers and surfers arrive at Parliament to lobby for action on climate change.
- New Lewisham brewery to provide employment and training for those with learning disabilities.
- Could Boris bikes finally be making their way to Greenwich?...
- ... Arnie would make use of them.
- Lyrical grump Larkin to be honoured in Poets' Corner.
- Queen's Guard shouts "make way!" at tourist slightly too late.
- Aggressive, dog-sized peacock AWOL in Camden. London Zoo counts its own peacocks. Says it ain't theirs.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 13 October 2015