- 'Oliver Twist' children still being used by criminal operations.
- Deaths caused by fires in London have halved over five years.
- The rail strike's been called off. So that's the end of THAT for the rest of time, right?
- Tranzport for Lundun cant spel properlie.
- Why Enfield Town is the only new Overground station to have shiny new roundels.
- James Bond goes for a weird jog in Westminster.
- Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds seems to be actually happening in an east London park.
- You've heard of Open House Weekend — here's Closed House Weekend.
- London will take the World Cup if there's one going spare, says Boris.
- How many Pringles can you fit into the Crossrail tunnels?
- Slain T-Rex driven through Southwark on the back of a lorry.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 18 August 2015