- Scores of people lift up a London bus, freeing a unicyclist trapped beneath it.
- A cyclist who was injured in Denmark Hill yesterday has died...
- ...and there was another cycle-related accidents in Walton-on-Thames.
- TfL is taking over routes between Liverpool and outer London towns such as Chingford and Enfield.
- London rents to rise even more, because the Tories plan to sell off council houses.
- Street life, Old Kent Road style.
- The news we all feared was coming: London is less innovative than Dorset.
- In an answer to a proposed museum for Maggie, artist and writer Darren Cullen plans to give London an anti-Thatcher museum.
- The Gentle Author visits Bromley-by-Bow's bucolic House Mill.
- Need a weekend getaway? Here's how far away you can get away from London in 22 hours, by rail.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 18 August 2015