- King's Cross station has been evacuated.
- Experts prepare to detonate World War Two bomb found at Wembley Stadium.
- Barts Health NHS Trust is "inadequate", say inspectors.
- Southern train drivers will no longer strike.
- Wandsworth council greenlights 839 new houses on former gasholder site in Nine Elms.
- The National Army Museum has unveiled a piece of Shoreditch street art, marking 200 years since the Battle of Waterloo (see image).
- Revoke Uber license, or be guilty of killing off the black cab, Boris is warned.
- What the tube reveals about the way Londoners work.
- The English National Ballet is moving to Canning Town.
- Kim Jong-un's brother rocks up at the Albert Hall and sings along to Clapton.
- While Nelson presides over Trafalgar Square, the Gentle Author finds a statue of another man, beneath it.
- The price of staying healthy in Planet Organic, Torrington Place.
- A deer jumped through a window in Lewisham. 100 years ago. Yesterday.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 13 October 2015