- Black cab driver found guilty of murdering a US soldier in Iraq.
- Police have no powers to stop a neo-Nazi protest in Golders Green.
- The Diamond Wheezers in all their pastel courtroom sketch glory.
- Yet MORE strike news — this one over the Night Tube.
- New Vauxhall green trail sabotaged.
- Who's going to prune Dave's rose bushes now?
- Police moved on the homeless book critic of Parsons Green, and gave his library away to charity.
- Did you vote? Then Sadiq Khan thinks you're a bastard.
- Green councillor puts her name forward for Mayoral elections.
- Type 'tall pointy thing' into Google Maps and it comes up with the Shard. And there are plenty more where that came from...
- Us too, The Telegraph, us too.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 13 October 2015