- A teenager is in a critical condition after being stabbed in Islington.
- Croydon woman gets off scot-free after setting fire to Boris Johnson (effigy).
- In flagrante couple on George Green like "a full-on porn movie in Wanstead".
- Meantime Brewery sells itself off to lager giants behind Foster’s, Grolsch and Peroni.
- Greece won't take legal action against UK in order to reclaim Elgin Marbles from the British Museum.
- Commuter shows how much he loves Southern by getting a tattoo of their logo. But hang on, what's that word just above it?
- One of Labour's longest-serving London Assembly members is standing down.
- The art of making honey in London.
- All your London rail news scooped up, squashed together, and served in this tasty bite-size article.
- But Boris, if you go ahead with THIS, how will drunk tourists get from one part of Soho to a slightly different part of Soho?
London News Roundup
Last Updated 13 October 2015