- More tube strikes coming — this time in support of a driver fired for failing an alcohol test.
- Royal Parks throws a hissy-fit about how near the new cycle superhighway goes to Buckingham Palace (there may be a gap we all have to mind).
- Mayoral hopeful Ivan Massow wants London's prisoners to be stuck on Boris Island — a plan which has already been dubbed 'Ivatraz'.
- An Uber driver left a woman stranded at 3am by the side of the A12 after an argument.
- A court hears the Tower Hamlets mayor tried to — quite literally — curry favour with voters, something he denies.
- The London Riots of 2011 look like they were good training for thugs.
- Does the story of a destitute couple living in Heathrow, as reported in the Daily Mail, add up?
- Julian Assange is costing the Metropolitan Police a fortune — and is beginning to look like Noel Edmonds.
- This is why parts of London are still suffering with buffering.
- Pimp my riders — because a dating website for supercar enthusiasts is exactly what the world needs right now.
- Boxpark to open a new pop-up mall in Croydon.
- Airbnb is finally going to be allowed in London.
- How excited can a rapper be to use a London bus? ...check out Routemaster Flash (below)
London News Roundup
Last Updated 10 February 2015