- Two men are in hospital, one with critical injuries, following a stabbing in Kensington.
- A computer disk containing a secret file about Mark Duggan's shooting has — we kid you not — got lost in the post.
- CityMetric discovers that London's population density is very weird compared to other cities.
- Nicole Pisani has quit restaurant Nopi to cook lunches at Gayhurst school in Hackney.
- Was your train information screen displaying nonsense this morning? More than usual, we mean? You're not alone.
- 10 ways to be a Mipster (Muslim hipster) in Shoreditch.
- TfL gives advice ahead of Wednesday and Thursday's DLR strike.
- For god's sake, Thameslink; it's still suffering from flooding at Farringdon.
- Why London is rubbish at solar energy.
- 10 general election battlegrounds in London.
- Lack of funds has forced the RSPCA to propose closing its Putney animal hospital.
- Sick of January? Comedian Phil Wang offers reasons to be cheerful, below.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 26 January 2015