- Police make arrests after mob of 80 people armed with machete and chains fight at Belsize Park.
- Six fire engines tackled a blaze at Da Vinci's club in Waterloo.
- Former athlete's village in Stratford gets 1,000th resident. Wait — prices for a one-bedroom place "start at £340 per week"?
- Lewisham High Street is going in opposite directions on the regeneration scale — one organically, the other being bulldozed into hell.
- Closure of northwest London A&E department causes problems. What a surprise.
- Did we mention it's our 10th birthday? Well, the Guardian's Dave Hill wrote some rather lovely words about our history.
- Bounds Green is "London lite", and "normal" apparently.
- Daily Mail runs scare story about possible Ebola at Lewisham hospital...
- ...while hospital says "no ebola here".
- Fulham takeaway sends burger and chips into space (well, almost).
- Blind man's appeal for someone to read to him goes viral.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 13 October 2014