- There was travel trouble after a controlled explosion at Luton airport…
- ...And more to come when Heathrow baggage handlers strike this Friday.
- Aylesbury estate residents suffering over Right to Buy scheme.
- Inquest says cab driver’s death from falling masonry in Holborn was an accident.
- London’s least favourite tube station is going to get bigger (see pic above).
- Can London-based writer Howard Jacobson beat American competition to net another Man Booker Prize?
- ...The US-lit invasion continues with arrival of psychological strip-lit-show The Moth.
- Learn how London influenced Welsh poet and firebrand Dylan Thomas.
- Billy Fury alley in West Hampstead at risk after being labelled a no-go area.
- Best pictures of the supermoon over London last night.
- And finally... look out for the Red Arrow flypast on Wednesday evening. Vrrrroooosh.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 09 September 2014