- Top ten worst night bus routes.
- Roads too dangerous for cyclists, says poll.
- Cable car is a "howling success," howls Boris.
- Four men banned from Enfield for gang-related activity.
- Wimbledon’s Murray Mound turns up on Google maps – Tim Henman smashes racket (possibly).
- Dr Watson lets slip next Sherlock air date.
- ENO loses arts funding.
- A look at the traffic implications of a new east London bridge.
- Not everyone's happy about losing these derelict buildings in Spitalfields.
- Did the Elizabethans build a bridge at Blackwall?
- Army of Lady Gagas descend on Westminster to protest Smithfield Market demolition - meat dresses optional (see picture above).
London News Roundup
Last Updated 01 July 2014