- Canary Wharf traffic light tree switched on again after being repositioned next to Billingsgate Market.
- Following the closure of 10 London fire stations, London Fire Brigade figures suggest fires have fallen 64% in the last decade.
- A member of the Metropolitan Police flying squad shot himself with his own gun in Putney.
- Rock star Prince announces series of impromptu London concerts in February to support his new album.
- Total value of London homes exceeded £100 billion last year - more than the entire New Zealand economy.
- Opposition to Thames Water's £4 billion 'super sewer' due to noise and pollution.
- 33 year old man charged with sending abusive tweets to MP Stella Creasey.
- 1982 IRA Hyde Park bomb suspect denies murder at the Old Bailey.
- 12 London postcodes, including Muswell Hill, have been listed in the top 20 burglary hotspots in the UK.
- Three men arrested after incident at Edmonton Green station on Tuesday evening.
- The Victoria Line is reopen after yesterday's Concretegate, thanks largely to an awful lot of sugar.
- Man's attempts to identify driver who assaulted a cyclist by posting footage on YouTube.
Photo of Canary Wharf Traffic Light Tree in its original position by Jon on Flickr