- An elderly woman is in hospital following a fire and explosions at a flat in Chiswick.
- 96 people arrested during New Year's Eve celebrations.
- And the central London fireworks party generated 85 tonnes of rubbish.
- Westminster has decided not to replace the 'Eros' snowglobe after it deflated during a storm. Particularly seeing how it was due to come down tomorrow, anyway.
- TfL fares go up on 19 January but other rail operators put up prices on Thursday.
- Piccadilly Line trains did (some of) the District Line's job over Twixtmas.
- Were you at the New Year's Day parade?
Last Updated 01 January 2014