- Cases of malnutrition in London are rising.
- A couple have been found dead in Southall. Police aren't looking for anyone else.
- A man stabbed to death on Borough High Street on Friday night is believed to have been a case of mistaken identity.
- CCTV footage released of five men attacking a woman on a bus.
- Chancellor George Osborne has distanced himself from Boris Johnson's controversial 'greed/IQ' speech.
- Twee, then informative video about how waste Tube heat will provide energy to homes in Islington.
Photo of Moorfields Children's Eye Hospital by Rob Emes from the Londonist Flickr pool