- Plebgate police officer in court on charge of misconduct in public office.
- A man has been charged with an assault on a woman at the National Gallery.
- Camden became a 20mph borough today.
- Is Tower Hamlets's council-funded newspaper 'propaganda'?
- London Assembly says Duck Tour passengers could wear life jackets 'as a matter of course'.
- Andre Villas-Boas vowed not to quit after Spurs lost 5-0 to Liverpool. So they sacked him.
- £10.5m flat breaks Gumtree's record for most expensive site listing; gets seller loads of extra publicity. Like this.
- Or maybe you'd prefer to drop £400k on a Mayfair parking space?
- House prices rises in London are pulling away from the rest of the country.
Birds aren't impressed by Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland, by Sascha Hauser from the Londonist Flickr pool