- Closing Heathrow would put up to 70,000 jobs at risk, warn councils.
- Six London hospital trusts criticised for maternity care.
- Report from yesterday's student protests.
- It's 25 years since the Clapham rail disaster.
- St Clement's Community Land Trust gets planning permission.
- Plans for a new cultural hub could mean Greenwich Theatre has to move.
- Crystal Palace considers following Brixton and launching its own currency.
- The Guardian's photographed London's festive shop windows.
Photo by Jairo Hurtado from the Londonist Flickr pool