- Four people have been arrested over 'cyberthefts' from UK banks.
- Student protest over accusations of police brutality.
- A pedestrian is in critical condition after a collision with a motorbike.
- Two historic pubs are to become homes.
- The Guardian takes a look at the East End Preservation Society.
- The BBC's Tim Donovan analyses the Barclays cycle hire sponsorship deal.
- Richard Jinman in The Week about why he doesn't like Boris Bike riders.
- Boris Johnson and Zac Goldsmith hit back at presumed Heathrow expansion recommendations.
- The fog has caused problems at Heathrow and City airport.
- A fire at Euston caused chaos huge crowds last night.
- Two Damien Hirst spot paintings have been half inched.
- Planet Notion got underground artists to draw maps of the Underground.
- This is a rare view: from the top of the Duke of York's column.
- The New Year 's Day Parade will have a groovy 1960s theme.
- A quick Vine of love locks on Millennium Bridge.
Photo by David Holt from the Londonist Flickr pool