- What on earth is going on at the University of London? Police accused of punching students as they broke up a protest last night.
- The Thames Barrier has closed tonight to protect against an expected storm surge.
- Two arrested over Hackney stabbing.
- 22 arrested in police crackdown on trafficking and rape in Soho: warning, this article contains a lot of unnecessary pictures of women who clearly don't want to be photographed.
- Boris thinks Camden residents (and possibly across London) should pay more council tax.
- Students build cardboard city to protest at unaffordable accommodation.
- The BBC gets a look at TfL's revised business plan, which might need revising again after today's Autumn Statement.
- Route 390 gets New Bus for London'd from Saturday.
- If Heathrow closes, is this what the replacement London borough could look like?
Yeah yeah Trafalgar Square tree whatever. King's Cross has a laser Christmas tree, shooting out from the King’s Cross Filling Station.