- The Mayor's speech to the Centre for Policy Studies sparked so much comment it needs its own section.
- Boris used the third Margaret Thatcher lecture to either position himself as the ex-PM's heir or embark on a spot of epic trolling, depending on your point of view.
Nick Clegg called Johnson's comments on inequality and IQs "unpleasant, careless elitism".
- And if anyone has any idea what the 'cornflakes' bit was about, let us know in the comments.
- Our own Jonn points out how very few telly Londoners could afford to buy their houses in real life. In the New Statesman. Pff.
- Assembly Member Darren Johnson calls for more retirement housing for London's ageing population.
- Faced with long waiting lists, one group of tenants are building their own homes.
- First residents moving into the Olympic village.
Last Updated 28 November 2013