- Latest development in the alleged slavery case: the couple suspected of holding three women are former Maoist activists.
- Squatting protest at Margaret Thatcher's old constituency base in Finchley.
- Four more Monty Python dates announced after the first sold out in less than a minute.
- Mabley Green in Hackney could become a park you can eat.
- It was inevitable, surely? The RMT will ballot for strike action over tube ticket office closures and job cuts. They're talking about striking for a week. A week. A whole working week.
- Police issued 15 fixed penalty notices to HGVs during this morning's road safety blitz.
- The HS2 Bill is published.
- Heathrow's had to call in high wire artists to change lightbulbs at Terminal 5.
Inside LSE's library, by The Green Album from the Londonist Flickr pool