- Bloody hell. Three women who say they were held as slaves for 30 years escape from a house in South London.
- Images of controversial Earls Court development released.
- A report claims Camden Town could lose 9,000 jobs if HS2 goes ahead.
- Man dies after being hit on pavement by a stolen car.
- Who is the motorist that hit a 10 year old boy on a zebra crossing, took him home then drove off?
- New map shows locations of tube ticket offices from 2015.
- And an official map of which tubes will run all night at weekends (PDF).
- Andrew Gilligan says he won't rush road design changes.
- The Guardian looks at cycling safety in other world cities.
- The surviving Pythons are doing a show at the O2 in July 2014.
- Take a look behind the scenes at the new Foyles shop.
Photo by John Esslinger from the Londonist Flickr pool